Monday, September 9, 2013

A Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail. Or some crap like that .....

Hi Everyone!  We are speedy gonzolez approaching my favorite time of the year.  Fall.  I love the cooler weather, sweaters and boots, falling leaves, you know.... the normal stuff.  But I also love Halloween.  I love scary movies and creepy house decorations.  And I also love that Fall leads right into the Holiday Season, and who doesn't love the Holidays (Uh, yes, I'll take Christmas cookies for $400, Alex). 

Anyway, I'm also excited because I am going to redecorate my front porch.  I did a whole Spring/Summer poshy thing this year.  It was new, fun and I loved it.  But I have the attention span of a 7 week old puppy who has to potty, (and I have it on good authority, that said puppy has zero attention span....ever....) so I need to change things up a bit.




 

This is the current state of the porch.  Its a mix of older, shabby chic mixed with surviving house plants with some weird color scheme to add pizazz.  or not.  Anyway, it's definitely not "fallish", so I've been plotting (and by plotting, I mean stalking Pinterest) for some new ideas.  I have a few things I would like to try.  But the Hubs has restricted me to no power saws, so I will have to get creative.  Geez, one glue gun incident and you'd think I almost burned my fingers off. ok,  well yea I did almost burn my fingers off.... but that is so not the point.  Anyway, stay tuned for things to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment