Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Precautions....safety first!

As you have probably figured out by now, I love to frequent flea markets.  Part of the reason is that I love to re-do and re-purpose things (Pinterest, I blame you).  But another reason, is that you will see such a great variety of things at flea markets.  Everything from swords to antiques. Creepy dolls to dragons and unicorns....oh, so many unicorns. Just all kinds of weirdness.  The weirder the better.  Its awesome. 

What you may not know about me (yet), is that I love all things syfy/horror.  The more terrible the show, the better.  If a syfy movie has a 70's tv star in it and some sort of impending nuclear disaster... that's like the trifecta of awesomness.  But I digress.

Back to the topic....I also love to watch Dr. G and Mystery Diagnosis, (you know.... in case I die or get a weird disease, I will know how to help cure/find the cause... fyi..... always autoimmune disease ALWAYS) I have also started watching Haunted Collector.  You know... just in case I pick up a ghost with a great find by mistake.  So far, I haven't, but I'll be prepared if it happens.  I am not quite sure how putting the item under glass is helpful.... but who am I to argue.

Anyway, I thought you should know this so you know I'm safe when shopping. 

Total unrelated side note: Syfy's new show "Weird or what" with William Shatner..... His acting.... that's what's weird.  That's it.  Everything else is fine... just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment