Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Work in progress.... not a "real" post

Hello fellow fleas.  I wanted to post a short update on what I've been up to.  Summer has definitely hit, and it's been too humid to do too much in the garage.  But here are a few things I've been working on.

This is flea market chair that I found.  It was in pretty good shape, but needed some updating. 

Normally I wouldn't post a pic like this until the project was finished.  However when I bought the chairs (there are two), I wasn't really sure what to do with them. After tearing them apart and cleaning them up... adding some paint, I'm really proud of the progress so far.  I have quite a bit of work left on them.  The chairs were not cared for very well, and need lots of attention.  But I'm progressing and so far so good.

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment